Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

$65.00 + Tip

Holy Haircut! Jerrid gets the BEST and probably most expensive boy haircuts E-V-E-R! I would like to think I have shown him the light and guided him on his journey from the $12.00 uni-haircut (you know what I mean-same cut all guys - #1 on the sides and #2 on the top blended not so well) from Great Clips to the perfectly clipped tresses from Juut Salon. Just how expensive has this evolution been you are perhaps wondering? Jerrid now happily hands over his battered check card to the tune of $65.oo + tip. I know! Here is the deal. He (and I) love Juut. This place is totally hip and everyone there is cute and trendy (not in a freaky kind of facial piercing sort of way-although they have a couple of those too) which is always a good sign. They massage your head to stress relieve before your cut and they use the best Aveda products on this earth to perfectly sculpt your perfectly finished "do". You may think this is all worth the $65.00 + tip, but I haven't told you the mane (get it?) attraction (get it?) to this salon de beaute... Jennifer. Beautiful, sweet, funny Jennnifer. Jerrid LOVES her. She gives him the perfect "not just cut" haircut every time, massages his dark, chocolate colored head-o-hair and maybe just maybe does his ego a little good too (hence the $65.00 + tip). (Jennifer if there is any chance you are reading this you know I love you too-I wouldn't trust another!) I tried to capture this fresh cut of his-but as you see my model was less than cooperative.

P.S. Sorry to disappoint for those of you who were tuning in for the big reveal of what we did last night... We had a little hiccup in our original plans-no worries I will bring you up to speed in the near future. BUT I am a gal of my words so here is what really happens behind the scenes at Casa 34b... Yes that is a Stella Artois AND a bag of pet ownership in my SAME hand (multitasking at its finest). After the walk (50 degrees!) we picked up a lot of this from this culprit! Well you asked...



Ok all my pooper-scooper bloggers come back around tomorrow for a little Catholic humor.

2 comments:

Super Heather - aka Mom said...

$65 for a haircut!!!

OH, the lives you DINKS live.

I about die when I take the boys to Great Clips and have to fork over $40 for 3 "boy" haircuts.

Nicki said...

J-Bob should go see "She". "She'd" love him at Great Clips.