Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, March 14, 2008

Fashion Friday: What the? Who the? How the? Why the?

A series of Fashion Friday questions which suddenly POP into my mind when I see a mankini! What the heck is ensuring the "twig and berries" don't squirt out the sides of this uni-tard-looking-get-up? Who in the Sam Hell thinks they look good in this thing (this includes all you singlet wearing wrastlers out there)? How on earth do non-Borat's get the ka-hu-nas (heee, heee, ha!) to put one of these on AND THEN POSE FOR A BLACKMAIL QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH? And then I have to take a step back and ask myself why in the h.e.double hockey sticks am I curious what this looks like from the back view? Sick and wrong? Oh for sure! Honest? Always!


P.S. One final demented thought... I only know one brave sole who would bare almost everything and sport the mankini (he is known for some blue ribbon Halloween costumes). And folks here he is (this picture is a whole 'nother blog entry).

See ya back here-same time, same place on Monday so I can wish you a Happy St. Patty's Day and we will start a new poll. Have a rockin' weekend ya hear?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Jerrid grow a mostache?
HA!

Fab Over 40 said...

I know someone who wore the exact same thing to a costume party!