Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Poll Results!!! AND WARNING!!!


YAY! I win! Keep your eyes peeled for me in this little yellow slug bug coming soon to freeways near you...

Come on and drive! 5 votes or 100%
(everyone follows directions beautifully)

Now I KNOW you are a crazed woman 0 votes 0%
(now I know my hubby doesn't read the blog b/c he for sure would have voted nay)

OK AND ON A SERIOUS NOTE!!! SOMEONE BY THE BLOGGER NAME KIJAR POSTED ON MY BLOG TODAY WITH AN ATTACHMENT. AFTER SOME RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THIS ATTACHMENT IS A VIRUS. IF YOU EVER GET A COMMENT FROM KIJAR OR SEE THIS COMMENT IN ANOTHER BLOGS COMMENT DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!! WHAT A JERK-NO-ONE MESSES WITH THE B CUPS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fab Over 40 said...

I can't wait to see you sportin that fun one!

Turpin Family said...

Ah! That guy put something on my blog too but blogspot caught it first! No one messes with Jack either!`