Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

www.photobucket.com - A Fabulous Time Burner!


This is the BOMB my peeps! I am totally hooked-this site is sooo addictive! You will not believe all the fun stuff you can do with your photos. And ya wanna know what else? It is free-I almost can't believe my good fortune!

http://www.photobucket.com/ is like PhotoShop for dummies! This is just a little sampler platter of what you can do with just the click of a mouse. Censor stuff out to protect the innocent (and to avoid challenging your gag reflex) (I have a feeling I will be using this Ah-lot!). Change a photo to black and white, sepia or bronze (like my homegirl and I above).


Pimp your photo to look like a cartoon (how perfect I used Aaron to show this example). Make Andy Warhol proud by creating your own pop art. Add thought bubbles like the one I gave Kato(I truly think this is what she would say if she could talk). Create your own slide show like the one on the right with all the pix from Laurie's birthday party. Or check out my personal fav in the column to the right on my blog. I took a photo of some innocent ladies in the water and completely defaced their photo! AND it is a very blogger friendly site so you can easily grab the html codes to cut and paste the goodies onto your blog, Facebook or MySpace page. To get started create an account, upload your photos and then edit until your heart is content! Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

Okee-dokee be sure warm up for tomorrow. We're gonna dish on what Jerrid and I did on Tuesday night.

1 comment:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Believe it or not, I (the most computer challenged girl out there-and not quite as hip as the 30 something crowd) actually have an account @ photobucket!!! Now I just have to figure out what a &#@* HTML code is and how to "paste it". Stay tuned...