Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

As Promised... A MOM Joke

Oh this is just bad. My MOM loves bad jokes (some worse than others). Here is my first attempt at trying to relay her humor over the blog.

The setting: Lazy Aber-daber SoDak.
The time: Coffee break (Starlite Cafe-if you really need details).
Two old men are having mid morning coffee. One man says to the other, "Did you know Lions screw up to 10 times a day?" The other old man looks at him with disappointment and says, "you have got to be sh*#@ting me-I just joined the Elks!"
Ba-dum-bum-CHING!


Tomorrow a tale of denim-the good, the bad and the acid washed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda! What's not to love?!?!?!

Nicki said...

That might be the worst joke in the history of man-kind. But why do I want a cup o' coffee at the ol' Starolite?

Super Heather - aka Mom said...

That is good humor. Reminds me of good old Aberdaber. Starlite!! Oh, how I miss SD -- that is just a passing phase I know. :) Love ya!

Disgruntled Princess said...

Linda Lou--who would ever guess what naughtiness (I knew I wasn't all to blame!!) hides behind that prim exterior. Oh and for tomorrow--don'tcha dare make fun of my washed out jeans!!

Fab Over 40 said...

I like your mom's humor!