Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, March 24, 2008

Miss Kato vs Brandy




Just like many other folks we traveled over the river and through the woods to spend the Easter holiday with some family. The hubby grew up in a sleepy little town with only the necessities of "city" livin'. You know two gas stations (gas and sunflower seeds-"spitters" as my dad calls em), a grocery store (better check the date on the beef patties), bakery (nothing like an old school long john), two cafes (filled to the brim mid afternoon for coffee), a beauty salon (offering $12 cuts-tempting, huh?) and a VFW (well, of course country folk gotta party too). I love the little hobby farm my MOM and DAD in-law live on-it is so cute! They reside with two great quarter horses, Brandy and Schmitty, two barn cats Elvis and Asia, and one nuisance raccoon. You gotta check out this barn yard video of Kato, the city dog, trying to stir a little something up with a 14&1/2 hand high horsey. I'm not sure who she spooked more... Anyway, thank you Easter Bunny for the self induced chocolate bloat I am sporting today and for the crunchy greenbacks!

PS Just to rub it in I had a fabulous three day weekend since I didn't have to work on Friday. Obviously I spend the entire day at mass (ehhh-em-no, its nothing just something stuck in my throat). Alright all my animal loving bloggers check in tomorrow for an update on Miss Kato's annual physical.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Too cute! I've never that close to a horse either, I can't blame Miss Kato, she needs to stay in the city with Auntie Nicki.