Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, March 21, 2008

FASHION FRIDAY! If it's yellow let it mellow...

I know...sick, but what a great little tidbit of slang that I hope no one is living by. Enough with the tangent, huh, pay attention to the task at hand: Fashion Friday. Today we talk about THE ONLY color for the spring and my reigning favorite; (aside from my old faithful pink) screaming yellow. If your not havin' any of this sunshine infused hue than you are gonna be in trouble. But I'm buyin' whatever they are sellin' baby cuz it's H-O-T! Take for example this vintage beetle circa 1974. I want it and I am not above a full blown kicking and screaming tantrum until I get one! I mean seriously-why is my hubby not complying with my dream of sporting this summer car!?! I would be so cute with bright red lips and huge tortoise shell glasses screaming down the freeway in this thang (sooo Romee and Michelle). I think I should try and prove my point with a little poll (don't even bother responding unless you are gonna answer correctly). I suppose you would like some other yellow options for summer that won't require an additional insurance policy or a 4th garage stall, huh? Add a little "hitch in your giddy up" by adding a burst of the canary color into your ho-hum closet full of brown, black and grey. I love it here, oh and there, yes that is the spot, I like it, I LOVE it, yes, YES, Y-E-S!!! (sooo totally When Harry Met Sally). Well my blogging Easter bunnies hop back around on Monday for
for a look at what was in my basket.

PS Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Fab Over 40 said...

Cute bug! Everyone should have a convertible in summertime!