Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, March 10, 2008

34b Cup Hates Quitters!

If you are picturing me climbing up on that soap box to lecture about dropping out of school, throwing in the workout towel or saying "forget that," to the latest diet fade THINK AGAIN! This is about a whole 'nother kind of quitter and in my opinion, the most annoying.

Prepare my friends to add another very technical term to your vocabulary. The "stocking" quitter is a relentless offender! Let me elaborate. You're at the gym-warming up for the big workout and what the??? Your sock has completely slide off your heel and is now in an annoying bunch under your foot-by definition this sock is a total quitter. You're futzing around the house and the toe of your lazy tube sock has extended 4 inches off the front of your foot-again a quitter. You arrive at the office and you are not there 10 minutes and the crotch of your hosiery has sagged down to your knees-your guessed it-quitters. Now go ahead adopt the terminology and use it as if it were your own.

Well my barefoot bloggers pitter-patter back around tomorrow so I can fill you in on my new favorite way to waste perfectly good time.

3 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Undergarments of all types are over rated--nothin' but problems. My feet are just another body part that I prefer to leave bare. I do however draw the line at the twins--they must stay protected!!

Fab Over 40 said...

They are the worst kind of quitters out there!

Nicki said...

The pictures are so much better in black and white, awesome slide show, you're amazing. Are those Jerrid's feet?