Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Due to technical difficulties, 34b Cup has no access to the internet. Who's shocked here? You're getting everything lined up, everything hinges on getting the stupid computers hooked up, you schedule the guy to come, he comes, he leaves, and nothing works. Then you call your IT guy, and he won't return you calls. Its not a big deal to him because his computer works, and now you've turned into one of those freaks who can't live without their computer. So you grab the closest thing you have to a computer, and its your pink razor phone, and you text everyone you know..."F! Stupid computers!"

I'm Hank and I'm bloggy sitting for 34b Cup. I wanted to put a cute picture of her and me on the internet, but this is as close as I could find. It includes things she loves dearly: Kato baby girl, her cute jeans, and well, of course me!

The noises sounded like they were coming from a zoo,
HAJ

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I just got online and this post from my sweet little hanky panky made me laugh out loud! Thanks litte buddy! I love you!