Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

EXTRA, EXTRA, read all about it!

I can't believe it and you won't either! I wake up and feel nausaus! My tummy is pushing over the waist band of my sevens! I am consuming Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia by the pint full! I don't know whether to paint the now guest room Benjamin Moore 2063-70 Cumulus Cotton or 2008-60 Little Piggy! My hubby is logging the miles from casa 34b (working on 34c) to the nearest hospital! I'm thinking of a Mazda5 mini van instead of a Mazda3 hatchback! I just ordered a suction-cup-attached "Baby on Board" sign for that van! Instead of push ups I'm dreaming of breast pumps! My latest read is "What to expect..." instead of "The Manny!" I mean if we aren't careful we could seriously screw this kid up! I have so much going on right now I almost, and I mean ALMOST forgot to wish you a Happy April Fools Day! Maybe I should have opted for the ole rubber band on the kitchen faucet sprayer trick?

1 comment:

Disgruntled Princess said...

B-I-T-C-H!! First I was pissed that you didn't tell me in person, then I was really excited, and now--refer back to the first line. No wonder George didn't want to go to school yesterday--he thought someone was gonna pull a prank and "freak me out". I should have been more careful.