Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh Well(ies)!

Happy Fashion Friday my blogging optimists who are still thinking "April showers will bring May flowers." Oh, well(ie) enough pouting-if you have to trudge through puddles (or slush) why not do so in style?!? I love these of very British boots for sloppy Spring puddle jumping. Grab a pair of these fun rubber boots also known as gum boots and preserve those cute little patent shoes you have been dying to wear. How cute is this little chick with a more "utilitarian" pair of wellingtons & her fun retro-looking skirt, stripe shirt and crazy hat (no, she's not retarded...sort of stole that line from my fav movie 16 Candles)? I mean seriously, you know if Pucci approves its gotta be O.K. (don't fall in love with these unless you are getting a fat tax return). Even the celebs (she's such a hussy) pull on a pair of galoshes (we Yankees are so silly) to navigate through messy, muddy terrain. I plan on wearing mine with a darling little sun dress (not) to do all my gardening and weeding (plus no chance of any groggy-just-out-of-hibernation snakes or creepy crawlers making contact with your polished little piggies). In the name of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (who wore and popularized them) just go get-cher self a fun pair to wear with a spring skirt, cuffed jeans or if you (Nair) wear short, shorts (or dare wear short, shorts).

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. YES! On a Saturday! I have to wish a special little lady a very Happy Birthday...

3 comments:

Fab Over 40 said...

I always liked them, but thought I was a nerd because I did! Well if you dear, 34B approves, then they must be cool!

Nicki said...

Just catching up on the week. I love the Pucci ones, of course, how much $$ are we talking - they're worth it!!

Turpin Family said...

I have a pair and LOVE them...love your outfit suggestions!