Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my cousin (or close enough) Heidi.

Hope you have a rockin' time out on the town. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

(translation: do just about anything)

And for sure don't do anything Kimberli wouldn't do!

(translation: go completely crazy!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so honored to appear on your blog, and I'm not even naked! I will have a great birthday....it's the hangover I'm worried about. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!
Love you lots.
Heidi

Disgruntled Princess said...

Hey--I'm not sure how to take that "completely crazy" comment!! Oh well, I guess ya gotta call a zebra a zebra. And Heid--the naked pictures come tomorrow! XOXO to you both.

Turpin Family said...

Love the music that goes with the entry. Wherever do you come up with this stuff??? Love it!