Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, April 18, 2008

Fashion Friday & Happy Birthday!

Welcome to a very special Fashion Friday infused with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to my home girl, Nicki (D cup featured in the center with the help of Molly's hands as under wires)(Martina and I for moral support). When I say home girl I really mean it since we both grew up in the same town (East River-just a little FYI). Of course she is much, much, much older (he, he...) than I, AND, went to private Catholic school (naughty girl) while I was a product of the public school system (angel girl) (my blog-nana, nana, boo, boo). I thought it appropriate to use her as this week's FF (Fashion Friday genius) role model. She, I, we love big sun glasses adorned with designer names (hers Prada, mine Fendi). She sports them perched on her button nose for function or flipped up on her head for fashion-but rarely leaving the Grove without them. Check us both out here at a golf tourney (in honor of my little cousin Oliver-love you Ollie) with the "fun team" as we so lovingly called them. Ya see we were the beer/shot cart hoochies and these were the only gents who seemed more into our company than the round. Check out her little guy, Hank, and my gal, Morgan here AND see why I will never be allowed to babysit again (too young to drink and too young to drive? Whatever!). Before you think those gals from S.D. sure drop bank of those designer eye duds you should know the best spot for BIG, designer, totally hip for the summer shades is Saks Off 5th-be sure to check it out. (Be sure to check "The Nick-ster" out here as she strikes a pose, and here as she molests Brian.) Just remember when purchasing your summer eye fashions go big or go home and you'll be just fine. As for Nicki, Happy Birthday my friend, not sure you will be "fine" after the all day, b-day extravaganza...

Now that I've left you a little trail of bloggin' birthday cake to follow... come back next week for the recap on the celebration AND a tradition baked with love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, its true, everybody loves a SD girl. And a pair? Even Better!

!!! Happy Birthday !!!

Nicki said...

Brookie!! Thank you, thank you!! I love all of those pics...especially the one with Team Fun! Great day! You're the best and this post is great! I'm dying laughing all over the place. Can't wait to rock it down tomorrow! Love you!

Disgruntled Princess said...

I'd just like to know if you actually know any of the names of "team fun"--I call one of them "the boy friend". And as for babysitting--they've seen it all before, don't worry we'll be callin'!! Happy B-day Nicki!!