Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, April 25, 2008

My B cups went to NYC and all I got was this stupid blog post...

Happy FF! Here's the deal. I am gonna make this as short as my best pal Amy B is (Ames you break 5 feet, don't ya?). I LOVE "I heart NYC" T's. As a matter of fact I own one, my husband owns one AND I bought one for cute, lil Hank for bloggey sitting a few weeks ago. This is a classic piece of true Americana. But please, whatever you do, keep this shirt tucked in your suitcase until you get at least 200+ miles away from Manhattan. Seeing people with a still creased in the shoulder, not one bit mis-shapen or shrunk shirt on walking down Mercer Street screams, "I'm a tourist and I woulda worn my fanny pack if I hadn't read a story about people getting mugged!" Yes we all love a little hokey memorabilia from our travels and I am not above it. I am just saying that 3 for $9.99 T you bought from the man with the bad B.O. on the corner of Prince and Broadway will be much cooler if you exercise a little restraint and wait till you get home to wear it. So there you have a little traveling fashion 101 whether you like it or not.

Like it or not MOM is coming for the weekend (kidding I love it when the double L (Linda Lou) visits). I am sure I will have a whole weeks worth of material come Monday-not that I would ever put you through that... Love ya'll and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5'2" on a good day and on top of a couple phone books!

Anonymous said...

5'2" on a good day and on top of a couple phone books!

Anonymous said...

5'2" on a good day and on top of a couple phone books!

Anonymous said...

good job gus.
love mom