Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Save the Ta-Tas!

Today we tackle a serious topic with a titch of good humor (I know, good humor is a change of pace for me). On a serious note I know many great woman who's lives have been impacted by breast cancer. I am so proud and overjoyed to say these strong, courageous and beautiful women have been victorious in the battle against cancer. I won't name anyone by name (only because I didn't ask their permission first) but they are inspirational not only because they fought this terrible disease head on, but because they decided, "they had cancer and cancer didn't have them!" These feisty chicks all put up there dukes and told the big "C" to take a hike! But, we gotta (and by "we" I mean all those smarties from your college biology labs) find out what we can do to make sure we are able to SAVE ALL THE TA-TAS OF THE WORLD! Big (C's and ups), little (B's and smaller), perky (well, one perk to the B's), saggy (damn babys) we must, we must, we must preserve our busts! So listen get yourself some of this new, "boob lube," which is shower soap with a smart little calendar on the back to remind ladies to "round to second base" each month. Go on cop a feel for cry'in out loud cuz we all know early detection is the key. Now, I know we've been talking about getting our butts off the couch to get fit for the Summer... which is a perfect time for me to remind you about the Race for the Cure on Mother's Day at the MOA. Come support ta-tas everywhere by walking with your family and friends. I am working on roundin' up a group of troops so just holla if you are interested in joining in. Click here for more information on the race (use the term race loosely-you can walk, run, hell skip for all I care-just come out for a great cause)! Now of course we all know how important it is to race in style so pick up any of these great save the ta-tas T's by following the little link in the left column of my blog. You can bet your boobies I will be wearing one! TTNF-see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

You know me--I am always up for a feel! How bout the "3 day", I am still thinking about it--you interested?

Turpin Family said...

We wish we could join you!