Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, July 14, 2008

We interrupt...

...your regularly scheduled B cup blog post. I'm sorry. Really, truly, I am super-duper sorry. I meant to tell you all about the weekend... Dinner at Hank's, boating, gardening, Bean's rocking surprise birthday party (Happiest Birthday ever "reenie-beanie" I love you), but time got away from me. AND to make matters worse I left on a jet plane for the windy city this morning at 7am. Do the math and figure out what time I had to get up this morning and you'll understand why this blog post sucks. Listen, I promise, I'm gonna make it up to you. Golly, just give me a chance, would ya. Wednesday, I'll be back in the home town and I'll tell you all you need to know (and could care less about) from the weekend. In the meantime check out my recommended reading listed to the right. Till then... Wish you were here.

XOXO,

B cup

2 comments:

Henry said...

We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

meee toooo! so good to see you this weekend!