Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've hit the motherload!

Let me set the plot for you... It was supposed to be a quickie (your sick, sick, sick, I mean my shopping trip). Return an ill fitting dress and seek a frame flattering pair of shorts (near impossible, I know). It turned into a shopping extravaganza with deals doctored up with more deals on top! Fabulous percentages off of already marked down things! So glorious my non-math calculating brain couldn't keep up! It's a summer romance of a sale your closet and pocket book can't afford to miss (like you really care what your husband/wife has to say). Here is the inside pooper-scooper... JCrew, one of my favorite spots for fun, affordable (relatively speaking) fashions, has a mega, mac daddy sale rocking. Almost the whole store is on sale (in the Grove, can't speak for other locations) AND all sale items are an additional 25% off! I know! Tees and lounge-wear and blazers, oh my! I bought shorts (bought two great, patterned, bermuda style for my "skinnest legg-ed ever" MOM-none for me), a fabulous orange and white flowered skirt, a fabulously bright orange tunic top, a darling sleeveless blouse with a wrap around tie, a "sick-green" strapless sundress, a flirty tank perfect for a night on the town and a few accessories to boot for $150 bucks. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, Bob! But there's more on this fabulous showcase showdown! I thought I would see if my luck persisted with a stop at Express. Holy Hussy-ville! Nothin' doin' unless you are interested in looking like a $.02 floozy in black, silver or hot fuchsia (if this is you-lets talk later). But, I wasn't going to give up yet. The Gap is a tried and true favorite for some staple items and they too are currently sporting 25% off already marked down duds. On $25 that's, ok let me think... carry the one... I dunno, but its a good deal. Even the great InspiRED line of T's supporting a cure for HIV/AIDS are on sale-they NEVER go on sale. I scored a fun, red, long sleeved, v-neck, already perfectly broken-in and weathered looking for $11.24! You can't wait. Go now for the best selection, don't worry you can thank me later!

3 comments:

Fab Over 40 said...

Gotta love a great bargain!

Disgruntled Princess said...

I thought you were going to say you found that cash register in a thrift store--love it!!

Henry said...

Can't wait to see Linda in the madras