Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seriously?!?


Deep thoughts from Miss Kato...

Remember waaay back when? Back when my loyal servants thought I didn't belong on furniture? I knew they would crack. Especially the softy. She melts when I cross my paws and blink my big yellow eyes. This is all well and good when I am jonsin' for one of those fancy Milk Bones or when I am looking for a nibble of her P.B. toast. But, sometimes the Queen of this ranch has gotta sleep! I drop hints like, "Um, excuse me, but can you turn off the flash on that thing?" She acts like I'm in the mood for yet another photo session for that blog thing she wastes time on. Ahhh well, the trade offs for living the life of K9 royalty. Now LAY DOWN, I gotta snuggle in for my nap.

1 comment:

Turpin Family said...

Brooke! You crack me up. Seriously...you need to find a way to get this blog published!