Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hydrate


I had a New Year's resolution to drink more water, and I did. For a day or two. Then I fell off the wagon just like virtually every other resolution-er did. Hydrating is so important, this I know. Keeps your body running on all cylinders, maintains your mental focus and stimulates your body metabolically along with a whole host of additional benefits. I know, if I could just up my H2O intake I could get rid of the last 3-4 pounds I want to shed AND feel better in general. I mean, this machine can not idle on coffee, Diet Coke and Gin & Tonics alone (although I would like to try it). In my quest I need to up the annie or antie or whatever the hell it is. First, lets state the obvious. Clear, fresh ice. I gotta feel the cold hit the back of my throat and slide all the way down my esopogus. The secret is in the slices-orange, lemon, lime, cucumber, etc. I'm keeping a pitcher of aqua in my fridge at all times snazzied up with fresh produce, adding just a hint of fresh flavor. If this doesn't keep me on the straight and narrow I'm a lost cause. Go on-adjust the recipe as you see fit and drink up my friends.

1 comment:

gina said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!! you know another good way to do it? Decaf iced tea.