Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More than a miracle.

Talk about spring fever. The grass is just starting to green up and a few lucky trees are beginning to bud. While I'm not sure about filling my window boxes with blooms just yet I am desperate to play in the dirt. But this. This is gonna take more than Miracle Grow, I'm gonna need a flat out miracle. But I was sold immediately when I scored these three mini herb cachepots. Here's how weird the science is behind this. A little dried up turd of dirt grows like those ever expanding foam toys by, "just adding water." Directions request adding no more than ten seeds to the tiny pots. Of course, if 10 are good the whole pack is better, right? Sprinkle (as not to flood) them with water daily and hope 65 degrees and sun becomes a little more common. Oregano, Sweet Basil and Chives - I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Disgruntled Princess said...

You better start looking for some bigger pots...if even just a few seeds take you will be living in a jungle. Or better yet when they get big and healthy you could split them up for a friend...or a cousin!