Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Griffin is Here!!!

This is unbelievable! Imagine arriving at the hospital at 11:55pm, pushing 4 (yes four) times (without drugs) and having a beautiful baby boy in your arms by 12:43am. Unreal. Then look this great (showered, hair done and make up perfectly in check) ready for visitors. All I know is I'm sure glad I'm not next in line to have a bebe. I'm certain I won't make it look this glamorous. Aw, ain't these a great looking pair of bambinos? And, of course, check out whoobie no. 2. Congrats Willie fam. You did great!

I should let you know I am not worried about the Asian Bird Flu or anything. Just a classic case of the sniffles, which I refuse to pass to this little bundle of joy, hence the creepy mask. And yes, I have a big, toothy smile underneath that 3M material that makes your face sweat like a, "floozy in church." Lord, knows I should be ready for a baby on board sign in my car. I corralled one, two, three, four, five and six of em at Lini's daycare yesterday. Solo, I might add. Everyone happy (mostly), well fed and above all well loved by the Bcup.

2 comments:

Henry said...

What a great post! My favorite to date! Love baby Griffin! I'm stealing the pics of the kids!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute. Love his name!