Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, April 3, 2009

Fashion Friday: The Broken-in Tee

The lap of luxury or perhaps comfort. Not to be confused with the boxy tee you get for finishing a 5K. The broken in tee has scrupulous tailoring skim the curves of the bod. The result. Laid back, but not sloppy. Comfortable and classy. The, "I didn't work very hard on this outfit and I still look adorable," look. My favorite source? The Crew. I know-your shocked. Spend a little time on their site and notice worn tees don't have to be Plain-Jane. Embellishments welcome. Layer these great tees under your favorite cardigan or suiting. Or don one a la carte with a great pair of denim or chinos. After all, it's Friday. Get comfy-look cute.

See you Monday for my new favorite thing.

4 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Will wearing one of these automatically make my arms look tanned and toned? Just askin'?

Fab Over 40 said...

I'm so happy Fashion Friday is back!

Henry said...

I too love these T's. i'm glad there's a fashion Friday that I'm already into! Yay for me!

Anonymous said...

Seh ich auch so