Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just another rat...

...trying to maneuver in the big Manhattan race. Running my tushey all over the place. I musta logged 10 miles AND still I drag my tired butt to the treadmill. But, I could hardly drag my big ole bummer to the computer. AND I have material. Good blog material, but I've been up since 4am and if I try and tell ya about making beer and babies (not making babies-friend's babies) right now I just won't do it justice. So hang in there more to come from the East coast tomorrow (at some point). Hope ya had a rockin' weekend. Sorry I didn't pick up when you phoned from the, "whoo-skow."

No comments: