Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fashion Friday: Fall Scruf

For whatever reason fall seems to be the season of stubble. I guess it just goes hand in hand with dark indigo denim and nubby wool sweaters. Perhaps its an added feature of insulation protecting from the fresh fall air. I dunno but I'm for it-kinda. I'm all about the third day. The third day dans shaving leaves the, "not too much, not too little," amount of 5 o'clock shadowness. Day three isn't quite as prickly and just on the verge of looking slightly groomed vs manly-man rugged. A smooch isn't going to leave your face whisker burned, just, dare I say, tingly? My squeeze is a perfect example of polished rugged. OK, so here's the inside trick. The neck must be clean. The scruff should be trimmed following the jaw line under the chin. Are you with me on this? Hate it? Love it? Totally over it cuz THE only important thing to know is it's Friday? Cast your vote to the right. See ya'll Monday!

2 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Can't tell ya what the three day does to my insides...no really I can't tell ya.

Nicki said...

I like a little 3 day too...I was expecting to see a photo of JV when I clicked on "my squeeze"...