Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Noonce!





















You all remember Noonce, don't ya? He's the greenest of the clan, the baby, if you will! Righto! The, "baby," is celebrating 24 years of fabulousness today. He's my go to man for ANY mathematical questions (he can do it in his head, while I still have to, "carry the one," on paper)! He's only THE best Trivial Pursuit, Cranium, Pictionary or Cribbage partner in the world! He's one of those who holds all the useless knowledge in the back of his mind. Go ahead try and quiz him on movie lines, an 80's hair band play list or the batting average held by any of our home town 9. And the best part? He always takes my side when I pick a fight with his brother! This SWM stands about 6'-0" tall, enjoys sports, the outdoors and the occasional (who am I kidding? This guy can hold his own!) icy cold brew. He comes from good Midwestern stock (hence fantastic in laws), has the most fun sister-in-law on the planet (duh-me you nimb-wit.) and is a personal banker by day (what he does by night is his own biz). Now accepting applications for cute girls ages 23-30, who like all the things I like and who consider Ramblings of a 34B cup to be literary greatness (too far? I'm just lookin' out for the feller!). O.K. Happiest birthday evah D-I loaf ya!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Nicki said...

OK - I love Dan, obviously, look at me sneakily staring at him in this photo. He's lucky I'm married cuz it coulda been ugly!

B - MOM wrote, commented AND has a picture?!!?!?!? I have never been so proud of her IN ALL MY LIFE!!!