Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The fabulous world of MANscaping


Today we tackle a taboo sort of topic head on (you sicko) with a Philips Norelco and a fresh pack of double A batteries. Right now my hubby is shakin' in his boxer briefs that I may spill the beans on what happens behind locked bathroom doors. Honey, your secret is safe with me (and my poor coworkers who have already heard the first hand account). Listen boys grooming is a must (even in those hard to reach sort of areas) no matter what you been told. So today I am doing my part to make sure that all those lucky ladies in your lives are just a little happier. This informative web site kindly provided by Philips Norelco will discuss how to tackle trimming items like these guys..... and this thang... and in between this dark and scary place... I refuse to even go here...


This web site is hilarious and will give you a first hand (sick) lesson on the ways of man grooming. It is a MUST see: http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/. May I suggest two areas of expertise in case you are in a pinch for time? Be sure to go to the word "body" at the lower right hand corner of the screen to hear the introduction. Then be sure to tune into the section under the main menu titled "where to shave" as it is a treasure trove of knowledge. Enjoy, alright?

See you tomorrow for Fashion Friday? Perhaps a hint for all the bikini waxing bloggers? Think a nineties hit by Sisqo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is It Safe to visit the manscaping site at work? I'm scared, and intrigued. I think Men could actually think of scaping as a team activity, or an extreme sport, build their confidence up a little by participating together, it will only bring them closer!

Disgruntled Princess said...

Haa haaa haa ha!!! Why did that man make me think of Jerrid?!? I think it should be a team sport, but I think I'd like to sign up. Imagine all the fun we could have--think garden sculptures and decorative bushes!!

Nicki said...

You are the best blogger ever. Honestly...word must get out.