Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Tribute To Hollywood 34Bs!

Every once and again you need to give yourself a little shot in the arm ya know? A little reminder that even a 34B's cup can runneth over (totally stolen from AmyB-thank you). Hence a stacked (pun completely intended) Tuesday post with some celebrity 34B cups. I am among good company. I mean seriously take a look at Lauren Bacall over there. Encyclopedia Britannica's entry for her reads "American motion-picture and stage actress known for her portrayals of provocative women who hid their soft core underneath a layer of hard-edged pragmatism." I don't even know what that means and I'm impressed.




Whhhhyyy its grease lightnin'! Look at me Miss Sandra 34B Whoa Nelli-I wish I could look that smoking H-O-T in leather pants!

Also keepin' it real is Cameron Diaz "I'm technophoboic," Cameron Diaz told the Houston Chronicle. "I think technology is a really terrifying thing and it is going to cause a lot of problems for our society, socially. I don't have a computer and I don't know how to turn one on." OMG-so she may not be the sharpest pencil in the tray BUT if she had it all I would totally hate her.


Oh Katherine Hepburn. I just loved her in On Golden Pond circa 1981. I must say this picture of her with that ciggy butt is a little creepy though. She was quoted saying, "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." Oh for sure honey-totally my MO.


Then we have Apple's mama Gwyneth Paltrow. While she may have a touch of the HepA I am still allowing her honorary membership into the club. "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick." -Gwyneth Paltrow. Amen.



Last, but surely not least Farrah Fawcett. I don't even want to talk about what she has going on with her fanny cancer. Is she not the cutest 70's pin up girl e-vah? I love that my MOM had this same hair do.




Well my little blogging under wires-come back to visit me tomorrow to see another favorite thing. Until then TTFN.

No comments: