Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Presto! Exotic Dancer Hair

Drum roll puh-leeez!.!.!.!.!. My new favorite thing all sassy ladies must have...REMY clip in hair extensions! I can go from your run-o-the mill gal to a pole dancin' vixen (listen this is MY blog and I reserve the right to embellish whenever I want) in about 6 minutes flat. Look out Sheiks here I come! These things are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The one major down fall is they aren't givin'them away free. But it is well worth the cash-o-la when you think of that Crystal-Gayle-looking-broad who had to patiently grow and maintain these sleek locks only to have it chopped off in an instant. No guarantee these shiney tendryls will pass any random drug testing so always clip in with caution. I don't advise fastening them in your fav guys hair unless you are into the Bret Michaels Rock of Love look. I think it is fair to say that I would not be attracted to my husband if he sported the 80's hair band look AND yes I speak from experience-we tried it. Now on the contrary dudes seem to dig this high school sort of "no-do hairdo". Encourage them to go ahead and run their fingers through "someone's hair". I was telling MOM that "hubby" wasn't so sure about the whole recycled hair notion and she said, "at least it's not short and curly". And you wonder why I turned out the way I did. Ok so go ahead give em a test drive-I think you are gonna like em. Check em out here:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/euronext-remy-clip-in-human-hair-extensions/EURNXT1,default,pd.html

On tap for tomorrow my first online poll Brooke Au Natural battling it out against Stripper Brooke. Check back to see the photos and cast your official vote-I mean really what else do you have to do?

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Are you seriously serious? I'm dying for the pole (poll).

gina said...

my life is so full of blogs to read and i could not be more excited to voyeur in on yours now!

Super Heather - aka Mom said...

Serious? I mean I saw the real long hair in HS on you...

I can't imagine Stipper Brooke. I am anxiously awaiting the poll tomorrow with pix!