Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fashion Friday: Aretha's Hat Trick.

Hatty Fashion Friday to you! Lets cut to the chase and talk about it. Aretha's inauguration day hat. Love it or hate it? I dunno... I'm on the fence post about this big-bad-arsed-bow of a hat. I LOVE the hat on this cat or this cat in fact. On cow? Just above Dick's brow? Well, it's all fun and games until someone gets stuck wearing it-so go on. Go to buzzfeed and if you have some photo-shopping capabilities don the snazzy hat on an unsuspecting friend. Then cast your official vote to the right. Have a super fantastic weekend.




2 comments:

Henry said...

I'm so glad we're finally talking about it. I wanted to comment immediately as I was watching the event on Facebook, but thought it was inappropriate...Finally! I hate it. Cute on the dog though, and Dick too, but otherwise I hate it.

Fab Over 40 said...

It's so Aretha! Whatta way to show everyone up!