Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Sake" to me!

Certainly by reading this blog you have become a more well rounded individual. I know opening up "ramblings of a 34b cup" is like opening a cultural window, exposing you to life lessons from across the globe. This is why I feel it is my responsibility to teach you, my pupils, about the "sake bomb." Let us start with the basics. Sake is a Japanese rice wine, and in my opinion, likely tastes like 100% ethanol. While I am not sure of the exact alcohol content of this high octane booze, I am positive that by pounding your fists on the bar, to release a shot of sake into a cup of beer, is a lethal combination. Be sure to take note that I, the 34b cup, did not partake in this tom foolery. For a closer look into how the sake falls, lets dim the lights and review the film strip, I mean, blogger movie, shall we? Afterwards we will have a short pop quiz followed by another round.

Set em up and knock em down! Just be sure to take 3 Advil before bed...

2 comments:

Henry said...

I didn't realize there was photographic/videographic evidence of that event....this blog rules

Disgruntled Princess said...

If you can't handle the shot, try a sake pomegranate martini. Yuummm...and no need for advil...unless of course you can't/don't stop.