Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, August 11, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls!


We were destine for a fantastic weekend when our household almost doubled. No more stinky boys just the addition of Sydney and Bella. Syd, my not so little anymore, cousin and her standard poodle, Bell-za-bub, came to chill with us for the weekend. I know you couldn't find a cuter, sweeter, funner (yup, funner), 13 year old to hang out with. We opted for a little pampering at "HOT NAIL" to get manicures and pedicures (loved the fun, canary yellow polish she picked out). We shopped at Hollister and yes, I bought two t-shirts. I believe wearing one of them out on Friday night for dinner was the sole reason I was asked for i.d. She rocked it on the soccer field for her tryouts and even made some hard cold cash while she babysat for Hank (his parents pay so well I may have to start staying home more often). Jerrid and I were "proud as peacocks" when she got up on the wake board on her first try. She looked comfortable as an old pro considering she hadn't been behind the boat since last summer. Take a peek for yourself...

2 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Nini you rock! What more could a girlie ask for??

Henry said...

Syd is the coolest! So glad we got to hangout with her and get to know her better. Can't thank her enough for everything. PS - that IS Cindy doing her nails...do I have tales to tell