Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, February 23, 2009

237 posts ago...

...blog was born out of the need to find creative release in cyber space. It was just over one year ago that I typed my very first post - ahhhh those were the days... Before I knew how to upload and hyperlink photos or add polls or funky music to my site. Hmmmm, back when adding a new post was at the very tippety-top of my neaty printed to do list. Not saying that it's not still on the list, but lets get real. The B cups have had a few things going on these last few weeks which have trump-d blogging. But, we're gonna swing outta this winter funk we got rocking and ride this blog like a dirt bike. I know all ya'll still risin' and shinin' at the crack of dawn need something to do while enjoying a cup of joe in your cube. I still have all sorts of crap to write and my vow to keep this bloggy as current as Amy B's hair color still holds true. So keep coming back for another healthy helping... more taste, less filing.

Tomorrow, I get all crafty. See my newest hobby before I move on to something else.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

can't wait! =)

Fab Over 40 said...

Happy Birthday! :)I miss it when you don't have things written!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggie Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.arrastheme.com/forums/topic5912-how-to-remove-no-comments-and-leave-a-reply-from-aboutcontact-pages.html http://www.serjtankian.com/news/watch-music-video-goodbye-gate-21-rock-remix-ft-tom-morello
get facebook likes buy facebook likes facebook likes
Not something like anti virus or media player, but something like desktop clock, desktop effects, etc.

1000 facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes