Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, November 10, 2008

First, I'd like to thank...

...my fans (hellllloooooooo, anyone out there?), my family and of course Grace-Fabulous from Question Certain Perfection for the Superior Scribbler Award! Feels just like getting your name on the board with a star behind it! See Hubby? All that clicking away of non-sense finally pays off with a little pat on the backside (if you touch my bum, I'll break your fingers). So here's how this thang works. I, the proud recipient, accept the award (thank you, thank you) and then I pass it on to 5 more noteworthy blogs (a.k.a. colossally fun time burners). You in turn check out these 5 new blogs and see what all the hub-bub is about. The 5 blogs I mention pass on the award and we spread the love in chain letter fashion. Comprende? So drum roll pleezzzzzzzz:

No. 1 Mama's Losin' It - this gal is good! Who doesn't love an attention craving poodle?

No. 2 Looky Daddy - He's funny, he's witty, he's a darn good daddy blogger.

No. 3 Same Stuff Different Day - Let's all embrace a brand new blogger, who some how, some way, found her way to the B cups. Keep on writing and I'll keep reading.

No. 4 SevEn CLoWn CirCuS - For cryin' out loud! Let's be honest, anyone who can raise 5 little people and still blog rocks.

And No. 5 The Sits Girls - Because I'm hungry.

There. I did my part. The chain was not broken and now it is up to the fore mentioned bloggers to let the legacy live. Go on people! Dooooo ittttttt!

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

P.S. Don't forget to check out my every, single, day, tried and true flav-o-rito reads listed to the right. These daily reads are near and dear to my bloggy heart.

5 comments:

Henry said...

Congrats! You really are becoming such a pro...when does the cash start rollin' in?

Lizalu said...

Well thank you, thank you, thank you! I will pay this lovely award forward. And to solve your mystery - I am a friend of Heidi's who is a friend of your 'cuz Kimberli. I've been a lurker since the beginning of your blog. I think it's hilarious. You inspired me to start blogging. Now I just have to figure out all these other fancy blogging features!

Brian said...

Wow and thanks! Did my mom tell you to include me? She can be really pushy.

Claremont First Ward said...

Congrats, and THANK YOU! You've made my day. For sure. And, just a side note, I believe I qualify for the "club". Is there any other requirement besides bra size? :)

KatBouska said...

Thanks! You cracked me up with your "hellooooooo???" Now I'm gonna go check out the other blogs you named!!

ps Angie your boobs are DEFINITELY small enough to be a part of the club...not that I would no or anything.