Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, September 25, 2008

...and you wonder where I get it!

I think the saying goes something like, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." My MOM always says, "gheez, if an outsider was reading your blog-they would think you are a drunk." To which I would respond, "hello pot, aren't you calling the kettle black?" Like the old proverb says, "A picture is worth a thousand words, " and the one to the left is no exception. You may think I, "drink like a fish, " but dare I say, "blood runs thicker than water, " and I certainly learned from the best. But, "lets get down to brass tacks, " and talk about the half price drink specials at Woody's. You gotta put the, "pedal to the metal, " to get there by 6 bells if you want to get in on the deals. Half price beves (a decent house cab) and apps (white chicken chili nachos-yummy) makes this a happy to hour to, well, happy! Just look at these two knock outs, "thick as thieves," "hitting the sauce," with their double fisted drinks of choice. "Mark my words," this place is happy hour mecca. If you're a, "doubting thomas," then head on over and judge for yourself.

"Here's to mud in your eye,"
34bcup

Can't get enough of those good ole American, "idioms," check out this site... Or tune in each day to see my pal Hank sign off with a new one.

And, before I forget... I stumbled upon the group shot from Bocce. Better late than never.

2 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

I second that...all of that. Only I think this apple got a little bruised when I dropped from the tree.

Henry said...

Love the cliches, I live by them. What a great group shot too, can't believe how good it turned out.