Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Day MOM!





















So, I'm a day behind. I have a good excuse though! I spent the weekend with my MOMMY. We did all the things MOMs and thirty-something daughters like to do together. We got manicures and pedicures... We shopped and lunched... We reminisced and gossiped... We drank enough cocktails to make today feel like rehab.

To my MOM, my MOM-in-law, my Auntie who is like a MOM and every other MAMA under the sun-I hope you had a great Mother's Day full of breakfasts in bed and heartfelt wishes. A round of X's and O's to everyone who turns their head when someone yells, "Heeeey MOM!" at the grocery store! Yesterday was all about you and I hope your perhaps otherwise naughty munchkins (age 3 to 30+) gave ya a break for the day. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: