Ramblings of a 34B cup...

CHIT-CHATTING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Create Your OwnpetcentricOddcast Powered

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday to my little Mama Bear! Little as in all 5 ft 2.5 inches of her. She's a live one this mama-o-mine and as sassy as the day is long(wonder no longer where I get it from). I'll never forget the year she turned the big 6-zero. She specifically said she didn't need to have a party with customized, "Over The Hill," invitations. She didn't need everyone knowing how old she was gonna be. Opps! Little did she know the invites were already signed, sealed, delivered. Ahhh, but that was a few years ago and I'm sure by now she won't mind the entire blogosphere knowing she's a year older. I just hope, pray, wish and hope a little more that I look this good when I am cashing in all those senior discounts. Ha! Happy Birthday MOM. I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke, I'm going in to get my hair cut this afternoon so I will be sure to give her a big B'day hug. You are so right about her loooooking good. Love her too. And you! Give that handsome hubbie a kiss and hug from me. Love ya, Ginger

Disgruntled Princess said...

Happy Birthday Linda Lou! I am glad to hear your daughter say she gets her spunk from you...she usually blames it on me! Loves from your crazy MN tribe.

Henry said...

Happy Birthday MOM!!! Thank you for always thinking of us! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Big Day Linda Lou!!!!
I miss your sass and wit, but having Brooke here makes up for it. Anybody up for power hour at the oleander? Jeeze, that place is prob long gone.....